Wednesday, May 4, 2011

August (and oh man!)

Good morning 3am :) ... well, 2:46 am

needs more contrast....bike is too light ...but I need to keep on going, I need to be able to print these tomorrow and I am already taking out 6 hours for travel, and 2 hours for frames... and meet with my professor so he can critique my work and tell me that I stink as an artist and shouldn't actually be doing my final show for school, but be going back to school (no, he won't say it- at least not like that, but I feel like he should) I need to see if I can re-scedual or else I will not have enough time to print. Dang, unless I take a later bus after 4... (I am still a "student" so I can use the campus print lab, which is actually really good- and really cheap- however they close at 5...I won't have enough time. I'll have to go back on Thursday/ Friday to print (then on Saturday to paint those frames) the print lab is closed on Saturday... I can wait till Monday (that gives me a total of 7 days... 7 days... really! What am I doing? I can't do this....

I need to go to bed, no one thinks right at 3 in the morning and the choices I am making right now are just dumb.

g-night

2 comments:

  1. karen, you do beautiful work. when your show opens, you won't even remember the lost sleep. it will all have been worth it. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mark, it helps hear you say that! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete