Friday, April 29, 2011

done with the ink...finally...2 weeks to go!

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

Well, they are far from perfect but they are done...a week late, which means I have just 2 weeks! Mercy where does the time go?!

I did learn something on my last inking that would have sped up the process. I usually have a problem with my ink clumping-up (I believe this was by the heat- I use an acrylic base ink which is waterproof and dries quicker than india ink) so I decided to put the ink bottle in ice water (while working on June which made the ink glide and I was able to finish it in no time. A little stressful looking back at how much time I could have saved.

Oh well, I know better next time.

I am a little bummed I can't do these in watercolor, but I just don't have the time! So we will see how well we can do digitally, shall we :)

No comments:

Post a Comment