Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Day In A Year...


January
February
March

AprilMay


June
JulyAugust

September
October
November
December
If it all looks good, this is what I want to do for my BFA show. It is called "A Day In A Year" and it will be with my paper dolls with a model made of fabric,wood, (pretty much whatever works, and then have it photographed.)
I have been studying Red Nose Studio's a lot, to get the basic idea of how to make this. (Mine will not be made of clay, but be paper dolls with fabric clothing)

Red Nose Studio

2 comments:

  1. Karen, your artwork is stunning. I am blown away. I love that I have a cousin who can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen, these look lovely. i can't wait to see the show. perhaps we'll see each other on mass transit one of these days!

    ReplyDelete