Monday, February 28, 2011

77 days, 11 weekends...GO!

I am sharing my BFA show with my dear friend Maria Mercer Adams who I love and adore. I was just reading her blog when I realized that I have 77 more days till my show. That is 11 more weekends. That is ten fingers and one toe! That is less than one painting a week!!

I was shaken to my core when I realized I was doing nothing. I was on Mia's blog on one tab (instead of actually talking to my friend, I was stalking her) on another tab I was on Facebook stalking other friends and "friends..."

The point was I was living through other people when I should have been living my own life that had things that needed to get done in. On Friday I meet with my BFA advisor. I cannot show him as little as I have now. I pray that I don't need a bigger kick than this.

Stalking has it time and place, but not now. But if you must do some friendly stalking-stalk Jed. You will be glad you did :)

Off to the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment